How do I join Symphony on the Bay?
What do I need to join the orchestra?
- You must play an orchestral instrument (Strings, woodwind, brass, percussion);
- Have several years of experience playing;
- Orchestral experience is preferred but not required.
So I meet the above criteria. What's next?
- Simply contact the Personnel Manager to set up an interview and an audition.
- Or complete the entry form below
What is involved in the audition?
- The audition is very informal;
- It requires performing a piece of your choice;
- The conductor will be looking for pitch, rhythm, musicality and ability to follow instruction.
Ok, I want to join or I need more information. How do I contact the Personnel Manager?
- Our Personnel Manager, Charlie Henderson, can be reached by email using the form below.